Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Wings of Hope (Spellbinders)

 
 
After receiving my new dies I noticed that the wings of hope had these wings and they looked like a masquerade mask. I cut them inked and treble embossed them with gold embossing powder and embellished them with gems, feathers, sequins and glitter. I used the wings again and drew around them to create a slightly larger mat an idea from Sue Wilson.The actual background I created in Craft Artist using some of the great special effects and a digi kit from the Vitaj collection.
I finished by adding some border peel offs and a ribbon to give the effect of the handle.