Sunday 15 February 2009

A friendship award



A frendship award I have been given from Angel who always stops by my blog to say hello and is a very talented lady

I have to pass this award on to more friends I made through blogging so here goes

Denise A blogging friend who gives me links to blog candy and is also very tanlented

Susie Another talented friend with some brilliant ideas

Maureen A lovely lady and friend who has helped me so much through the imagenation forum

Bev who pops onto my blog often to say hell another very talented lady

Wendy This lady puts on some really wicked challenges for crafters Companion forum which has helped me with scrapbooking layout and yes I am now going to take part in the challenges

If I have missed anyone out I am sorry I have made some really beautiful friends while blogging and really would like to award it to every one of you

Thank you all


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award,it's nice of you to think of me.Have a great day.Denise x

Susie said...

thanks very much for the award, appreciate it loads
susie x

Unknown said...

Just stopping by to say thanks for coming by and following my blog! Hope to see you around!

 Hi Crafty Friends, I'm finally back in cold Scotland and waiting for the warm weather to appear. I am now starting work on my dragon jo...