Sunday 25 March 2012

Its A Mans World

Staying with a Man theme, I used my Its a mans world Stamps paper pieced the chair and coloured the rest with Pro markers I masked this and used Boys Toys ( See Dees stamps ) for the bike in the background the wine bottle and glass I stamped coloured and cut out.

I printed the card useing MCS for the greeting and Bike background then faded it out slightly.
Spellbinders Fleur De Lis rectangle was used for my Stamped image also the Buckle and the lets celebtrate message was embossed with Forever friends embossing strips on Co ordinations card and sanded back.

I can recomend the Its A Mans World Stamps by Paper Mania there are 3 in the set and covers everything in a quirky way.

No comments:

 Hi Crafty Friends, I'm finally back in cold Scotland and waiting for the warm weather to appear. I am now starting work on my dragon jo...