Monday 16 April 2012

Fun Fishing

 

This is an A4 card I created the background in craft artist I placed fished onto the paged and used the blend mode to give a watermark effect. The Greeting I used the effects tab and gave this a Glass effect and a slight shadow so that it stood off the page. The image came from MCS Mens CD  I used the Punch to get the shape and did the same with materials from Craft Artist. I added a shadow to these to give a layered effect. The Brother Button I used the same materials and the punch added text.

I printed the backing page the image and the button seperate then put them all together onto an A$ card then I added little google eyes to the fish and diamond Glaze to the button (I would normally add the glaze before I fixed this to the card but it turned out.)

1 comment:

Rita said...

Just to say Thank-You joolse, for the kind comments left on my blog. Your card to-day looks fabulous. I lost my old blog last year when my PC crashed and had to start from scratch again. Grrr. Hugs Rita xx

 Hi Crafty Friends, I'm finally back in cold Scotland and waiting for the warm weather to appear. I am now starting work on my dragon jo...