Friday 6 April 2012

Mint and Peach Spring


I have been playing with my Spellbinder dies again!
I used 8x8 card embossed the middle section useing the regal m-bossabilities. cut two lace doily accents to sit down each side. I added a wide white satin ribbon to run down the centre of the card  I added a buckle from the ribbon buckles which decorated with glitter and gems I ruched the ribbon a little used printed flowers from MCS coloure them in mint and peach the leaves and tag are from the Damask accents. I used the Daughter stamp from papermania coloured it with alcohol pens also gently inked around the inner edges with Versa colour Cinamon and Sage added a few small gems and Glitter

No comments:

 Hi Crafty Friends, I'm finally back in cold Scotland and waiting for the warm weather to appear. I am now starting work on my dragon jo...