Sunday 17 June 2012

Missed my blog

I have not been able to post anything for a while Ive been busy with Wedding Stationery I didnt have time to schedule either so I have posted Scrap pages for today and tomorrow I also have a lot of photos of cards I need to add. I will need to schedule them as I will be on holiday hopefully I will bring the sun back with me abd some great and funny photos to share with you all so I appologise I have not been able to visit all your fantastic blogs will see you all soon

Joolse

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jooles well I must say you have been busy with stunning creations. I love the Zebra card and the cute doggy one . Your cards and memory pages are fabulous. I love my serif too its amazing to work with ,I could comment on each one of your creations they are all fabulous, but sadly I dont have the time, I am supposed to be outside gardening with Tim . UGH I hate gardening . Hugs Elaine

 Hi Crafty Friends, I'm finally back in cold Scotland and waiting for the warm weather to appear. I am now starting work on my dragon jo...