Wednesday 25 February 2009

Push me pull me card 1



1 You need piece of card 29.5 cm x 14cm




2 Measure and score the card width ways three times 9.5cm you will

be left with a lip do not cut this off. you need this tostick the folded card together so that the movable parts are free to slide

Using a bone folder crease each score line.



3 You will need another two pieces of card 14cm x 8.5 cm's

these will be the push and pull pieces

Decorate one side of both cards i,e Verse and topper or two verses

make sure they are flat to the cards




4 You will also need a piece of polythene 3 cm x 30 cm

I use a carrier bag



5 Wrap the polythene around the side end panel

of the folded card not the end with the lip

PLEASE GO TO PART 2

No comments:

 Hi Crafty Friends, I'm finally back in cold Scotland and waiting for the warm weather to appear. I am now starting work on my dragon jo...